Runescape Furries?

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
11 replies [Last post]
Wolf 7133's picture

Hey all, I've been scimming the topics and didn't find any relating to the online game Runescape. Im sure im not the only furry who plays that game, so i was wondering, who else plays Runescape? Do you dress up as a furry there? whats the best coustume? Etc...

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Hooowwwwwwwllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (Oh, and you just lost the game!)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Glelin's picture

I don't thing there's any furry garb in the game. I log on once in a while. My username is "Joecrackon".

No votes yet

Curious about the current topics of conversation here on the forums? Check out the Recent Posts!

Wolf 7133's picture

I'll add you next im on, my username (as everywhere) is Wolf 7133. I actually was able to make myself resemble an anthro-wolf. by wearing a wolf mask, iron armour, and iron claws i crudly resemble what i hope to someday be my fursona from a zoomed out view. I think their are a few animal disguieses for hunting, but its all members only. (Naturally :/ )

No votes yet

Hooowwwwwwwllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (Oh, and you just lost the game!)

Jack Silvermane's picture

i also play runescape im level 57 but i dress like a noob while im out pking as a joke my username is hellguy47

Average: 5 (1 vote)

white mages are useless early on use a fighter

Wolf 7133's picture

Great, I will add you too!

No votes yet

Mustangspark's picture

I also play occasionally.

No votes yet

Hotel Reservations for Anthrocon 2014 are now OPEN. 36 minutes ago
All Double rooms in the Westin are SOLD OUT. 32 minutes ago

Rowanoak's picture

When I'm at my friends I play, my computer has issues loading it... I'm a complete noob in it 'cause I never play it... X] My name in it is WhiskeyGur1 (I don't know why...)

No votes yet

"A heart that beats, an incredible machine. Made of blood and love and hope and lust and steam." <333

WildThinger's picture

Yeah I play runescape every once in a while. My Name is Grand Gilly

No votes yet

Warning: This text may contain words that may be random to the WHOLE conversation

WildThinger's picture

Yeah I play runescape every once in a while. My Name is Grand Gilly... Sorry didnt mean to post it twice

No votes yet

Warning: This text may contain words that may be random to the WHOLE conversation

Hide bird furry's picture

lol wish i still had my runescape accounts :/ I was a mad nerd in runescape, I had like 10 accounts wokred on them fore yers. I got keyloged and lost them all ;(

No votes yet

BBB~

Faux's picture

You would be surprised, I play RuneScape and I am actually in a Furry clan, we just passed 300 members.  My username is 'Cute Lil Fox' if anyone would like to add.

No votes yet

What is… is.
What is not… is not what is

nanoflux's picture

i play some times im lvl 107 max lvl's are 99 cooking, 99 wood cutting, 99 fire making and i have 70mill my name is Ahem00

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.