Popular Dealer Tables

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
53 replies [Last post]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Chanur's picture

Of course we would. Classic misdirection. The more confusion about us the better. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bottle of wine to recover,,,,,

Chanur.

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Is it just me, or is this little white room getting smaller?

charlieg's picture
This user is a Contributor

Want another possible explanation?  It's to allow as many dealers as possible into the space.  If they broke the long rows into two shorter rows, they would probably be obliged by the fire code to make those openings a certain width.  If that had to be ten feet, you'd lose that dealer's space.  Having a half-way opening could 'cost' the con forty feet of dealer's tables.

Not all decisions about layout are made by decisions made ex cathedra by the Anthrocon Board.  Some are forced upon them. 

No votes yet

To avoid problems with parents, read this FAQ and all its internal links before discussing Furry with your parents:

http://forums.anthrocon.org/faq/minors

Rick2tails's picture

I like how SanDeigo has their rows  of 5 or so dealers then a gap in long rows.If there is a move to hall A I think there would be enough room to make at least one mid point break in each row .

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.