On our way to Pittsburgh!

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
10 replies [Last post]
Giza's picture
This user is a Board MemberThis user is a Staff Member

ac08e-1Greetings furry fans! By this point, many of us (staff members included) have started the journey to Pittsburgh, or will start it very shortly. As such, we will not be checking email until after the convention has concluded. If you need to get in touch with us, please stop by the Operations Office.

Other key links:

We'll see you in Pittsburgh!

-- The Anthrocon Staff and Board of Directors

Average: 4.4 (13 votes)
Your rating: None

Pennsylvania Furry? Be sure to check out http://www.pa-furry.org/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
GreenWolfEyes's picture

SO EXCITED! Laughing out loud this is my first anthrocon....my first con, too, actually.

im so pumped <3

Average: 5 (1 vote)
Glelin's picture

You'll never want to leave, trust me with that one!

Curious about the current topics of conversation here on the forums? Check out the Recent Posts!

SDWolf's picture
This user is a Staff Member

Alright, quick, quick, quick, let's get the Anthrocon 2012 stuff up!!!!!!!! (superexcitedwolf) *Makes new checklist* "Hmm, let's see, we're going to need more furry duck tape, more cash, a room at the Westin, Sake, Sake, More Sake, more Dr. Pepper, a bigger suitcase... Egads, so much to do, and no time!"

No votes yet

"When it comes to applying computer science, it's not so much a science as it is an art... and occasionally hitting things with hammers when they don't work the way you want them to."

Glelin's picture

Furry Duct Tape? Link plz?

No votes yet

Curious about the current topics of conversation here on the forums? Check out the Recent Posts!

SDWolf's picture

http://www.duckbrand.com/Products/duck-tape/color-duck-tapes/duck-tape-patterns.aspx?IDH=1407671

That's their furry (i.e Furry Fandom, not actual fur-covered) duct tape. If it was fur covered, I would still purchase it, even if it would be 10 dollars a roll. I got three rolls of this stuff, and I can safely say I left my mark on Anthrocon 2011, because we boxed up all the artists' alley stuff with my spotted leopard duck tape. Thank Giza for that idea, though. I originally came across it from a post on his twitter, and I had to have some, because it was H-A-W-T   HAWT

"When it comes to applying computer science, it's not so much a science as it is an art... and occasionally hitting things with hammers when they don't work the way you want them to."

WolfFort's picture

hahaha I wonder if they have it in cheopard. *buys some for Giza*

No votes yet
SDWolf's picture

I think it went something to the effect of, I asked (BLANK) to go out and get me a cheetah. This is what he came back with. It says spotted leopard, though, so... Same thing? Either way, they need Anthrocon Duck Tape. Guaranteed, they'd sell at least 4,000 rolls, because you know everyone who could would buy one... Tigerwolf was upset that they didn't have tigerstripe duck tape...

No votes yet

GreenWolfEyes's picture

mmm yes, more dr pepper indeed.....

No votes yet
SDWolf's picture

Dr. Pepper kept me ALIVE through the Con this year. DO NOT try to replace 6-2-1 with Dr. Pepper, however. It WILL NOT work. I crashed after 48 hours. I'm getting a hotel room at either the Westin, or that Courtyard that's right next to the DLCC, one way or another, this year, so I won't have to drive, and the worst that could happen is that I fall over. I refuse to disregard the 6-2-1 rule, though. It holds tremendous sway over our lives, at least during Con. I added it to my secondary objectives for the Con this year, 'cause it's that important.

No votes yet

SDWolf's picture

By the way, excellent job, to everyone who ran this thing this year. It was very well done. Like a fine steak...

I'm so excited for 2012's Con. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *runs around room*

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.