Theaters Near the Westin?

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
2 replies [Last post]
DantePD's picture

So, most of our crew are going to be headed home Sunday afternoon of the con, while my SO and I won't be headed out till Monday morning. So, we were thinking of seeing Ant-Man & The Wasp that night. Could anyone reccomend a theater within a reasonable distance? Something with a experience similar to what one gets at Alamo Drafthouse would be the absolute best thing!

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
charlieg's picture
This user is a Contributor

Most movie theaters seem to be some distance away.  However, it's pretty certain that Ant -Man and the Wasp won't be in anything like an Alamo Drafthouse on its opening weekend.

No votes yet

To avoid problems with parents, read this FAQ and all its internal links before discussing Furry with your parents:

http://forums.anthrocon.org/faq/minors

VernonOnFM's picture

The theater I attend nearly every year is a solid hour away by light rail, a Carmike cinema at the South Hills Village Mall. It wouldn't be a short trip, though not a very pricey one if you did indeed use public transit to get there.

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.