How to be prepared for the Dealers Den (customer edition)

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
2 replies [Last post]
SarahMowWolf's picture

Hello every-fur!!!! I am creating this post to not only bring some attention to this, but to try and help prepare you for your very first Furry con Dealers Den experience (this could also be useful for any other cons as well) SO this is your very furst experience at a furry-con Dealers Den huh? well hope you brought cash for it. Before heading to the con and you are saving all those shekels, for your room, alcohol/food needs, BUT WHAT ABOUT ART/ETC? Please take into consideration about how much you already spend on art online (if you do so already). Artist prices are CRAZY and rightfully so, because most of them have that as their only source of income and if you are a sucker for some original art of your fursona. Let's say for and example the price online for a badge done by your favorite artist is $20/$30 dollars and then take into consideration that you arent just online anymore you are in a room full of all the furry-merch you could ever get your little paws (or hoofs, claws, or tentacles on). For someone who loves spending money on art and other murrch, I can say please  be prepared and try to bring twice as much money then you would expect you'd spend, TRUST ME. Last year 2017 Anthrocon was my first year and I bought two badges the cost adds up fast. And it is wise to bring a credit card, but please try not to go into deep financial debt, yes that pre-made suit was purr-fect but your bank account will be very sad.

If you have any questions I will try to get back with you~!!!! Thank You for the view~  Hug

Average: 5 (1 vote)
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
TechnoDragon's picture

Don't forget about the Art Show, I always find at least one piece that I can't resist; not to mention its for a good cause ^.=.0 Prices on those works can range anywhere from five bucks to hundreds of dollars. Worth every penny though!

Average: 5 (1 vote)

Please save the Anthrocon Forums. Thank you! <3

SarahMowWolf's picture

Oh Thank you for reminding me. My Scaley Red Friend x3 I love the Art show it's a good experience. I may have to add onto that and tell everyone to go into the dealers den after having a nice big meal or at least bring some snacks... You can get stuck in that room easily for about a few hours XD

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.