Question about Anthrocon Tonight AKA the Masquerade

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
4 replies [Last post]
Lexa Wolf's picture

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions about the Anthrocon Tonight aka the Masaquerade. Are people still able to audition at the Con? Or does it all have to be online? Also, I'm a suiter but my teammate isn't. Are we still allowed to audition even though he doesn't have a suit?

Thank you

Lexa

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
AsheValisca's picture
This user is a Staff Member

Good Afternoon:

We are going to have limited auditiuons at the covention - however - we would prefer that as many people submit their auditions as possible this allows us to focus that Saturday morning timeslot more on rehersal of the show. Additionally, any act is free to audition suiter and non-suiter a like. We want to put on the best showcase we can.

Thanks!

No votes yet

Acting Director of Programming |

Lexa Wolf's picture

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately, since my teammate is down in the lower 48 right now and I'm up in Alaska. So, we can't really record a video and send it in. 

No votes yet
Tyzoo's picture

You both could record separate videos and send them in together stating that your a team. That's what my dance partner and I did, just make sure to send both videos in the same email.

Average: 5 (1 vote)
AsheValisca's picture
This user is a Staff Member

Did you do that for the Dance Competition or for Anthrocon Tonight? I am reviewing the auditions files now and I don't see one that links back to you.

No votes yet

Acting Director of Programming |

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.