Need a Room at the Westin - 1 person, entire event

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
4 replies [Last post]
Axle_Gear's picture

Heyo!  Geez... I hope posting here is still relevant.

I'm looking for a spot at the Westin.  What with this year's theme being Movie Monsters, I want to have a convenient (and clean!) place to change into and out of costume.  I don't mind a little bit of ruckus, provided people aren't mosh-pit'ing in the room, and I'm more than able to pay my fair share.  Additionally, I have an air mattress if the beds are already taken, and if you remind me I could bring some drinks and snacks!

I'll probably need room for two boxes (one for costume, the other for general travelling stuff) and a place to lay down the air mattress, provided I can't get a bed to myself.  I also don't mind staying up late - heck, I don't remember the last time I was in bed before 1 am - but I'd prefer a happy medium between shouting at 3 AM and tip-toe'ing in the dark at any time past 9.  I'll see what comes by, and I'm sure I'll be able to work with what's reasonable.  Also also, I'd prefer to room with a group in the 25-35 bracket so we can wax on about the 80's and/or 90's and use grown-up words.

Looking forward to hearing something if people are still using these forums!

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
BlackJack's picture
This user is a Contributor

If you're cool with an entire room, there's 2 threads from 2 posters looking to transfer a room each (2 threads, 2 rooms.)
https://forums.anthrocon.org/node/36681/looking-someone-take-over-my-westin-traditional-king-room
https://forums.anthrocon.org/node/36677/room-sell-deposit-price-westin-king-5th-9th

No votes yet

MOST AC ATTENDEES DO NOT WEAR A FURSUIT OR ANY FORM OF COSTUME.

BlackJack's picture
This user is a Contributor

One for the Drury as well.
https://forums.anthrocon.org/node/36665/have-double-drury-thursday-night-sunday-morning-want-transfer-reservation

No votes yet

MOST AC ATTENDEES DO NOT WEAR A FURSUIT OR ANY FORM OF COSTUME.

Axle_Gear's picture

I've PM'ed several people at this point and no one seems to be responding, not even to say 'no.'

No one else out there needs someone to split the cost of a room with?

No votes yet
Hitch's picture

Hi Axle! I'm looking for a room too! If I find something I'll let you know! Would be cool to room with you

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.