Westin King room free for two slots, possibly three.

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
No replies
Hazarath's picture

--Old post began; Originally was gonna give up my room, decided otherwise... --

I have made a decision that I need to take care of my bills a bit better, and try to make it next year.

With that said, this reservation is for July 4th through the 9th. The deposit total was $220 @ $193/night plus %14 tax. The total due at checkin will be $965, if you are wondering what you'd have to pay at the desk.

PM me if intrested, or contact me via Telegram at @Hazarath (https://t.me/Hazarath)

Thanks for your consideration.

--Old post end--

EDIT; With all this said... I have paid for the flight, arranged time off, and all that jazz... If I can get a couple to help with the room, maybe three, then, sure, I suppose I can go, and keep the room under my name.

I am hoping for a 'clothing optional , casual, hangout kinda environment. Everyone is laid back, no partying that is too much... (I. E, blackout drunk). Roomies that can respect when one's needs... Privacy with a friend, etc.

If you want more details, and rules that I prepose, my main method of communication is listed, or Discord as Hazarath7230.

Oh, and I prefer payment before the con, I believe a slot runs for about $220, however  I did pay for a day more, so, prolly will be $300 a slot, maybe less. Honestly didn't think about it this far; I was gonna cover the room in it's entirely on my own, hence the original post.

Thanks for reading! 

No votes yet
Your rating: None

That's the first time a malfunction threatened me!