Room to Sell (Deposit Price) - Westin - King (5th-9th)

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
3 replies [Last post]
KoaOde's picture

So, I planned on going to Anthrocon this year, which would have been my 3rd year in attendance, but I recently purchased Blizzcon tickets. That being the case, I've decided to drop Anthrocon this year SO I am looking for someone to take over the room. I am ONLY asking for what I paid in the deposit which was one night stay+taxes. The total deposit was $220. This is a Thursday to Monday stay, King bed in the Westin. I have another interested party, but I'm more interested in first come, first serve. 

You would need to change the room personel, as well as replace the card number with your own (I will check) because I will NOT be responsible for the bill. No information will be passed along until the deposit is repaid. I can show proof of the room, the total for the stay, as well as the deposit. 

PM Me. 

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
KoaOde's picture

bump

No votes yet
KoaOde's picture

bump

No votes yet
Axle_Gear's picture

Checking your PM's?  Sent ya one.

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.