Buca De Beppo 2018

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
10 replies [Last post]
Joatmon's picture

Since I don't have either a facebook or twitter account, I'm posting this on the old forum. I will be going to the Buca on Thursday night at 5:00 pm. Any and all who wish to join me may do so. Just post here so I can get a headcount for the reservation.

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Coyoty's picture

I plan to go.  When would people be gathering?  I'm going to be on the fursuit friendly cruise and it gets back at 4:00, and I want time to change.

No votes yet
CCritt93's picture

Getting hungry already. Count me in.

No votes yet

You can only leave your past behind if your past agrees to leave you ahead.

Mizuhiro Neko's picture

I'll attend this again! 

No votes yet
Joatmon's picture

I'm sorry. I got the time wrong. We gather in front of the Westin Thursday afternoon until 5:30 pm. Then we take a leisurely stroll to the restaurant. I usually make the reservation for 6:00pm. Depending on how crowded they are, dinner should take an hour and a half. Then we scatter to the nine winds, or five seas, or ....

No votes yet
Lexa Wolf's picture

I wanted to go last year, but we couldn't figure out where you guys met at. If I can find where you guys are meeting, I'll join.

No votes yet
Joatmon's picture

When we meet on Thursday, It's near front of the Westin hotel. We can't gather in front, so we tend to gather on the corner. Usually I have a sign saying Buca, and I wander around the area. We don't leave the hotel until 5:30.

No votes yet
Lexa Wolf's picture

Okay, thanks. We'll try to find you guys 

No votes yet
AnthroCoon's picture

Will be there again!

A reminder that it's great to walk to and from but you can also take the subway which is normally free but since you're crossing the Mon river, you get charged $2.50 each way or something. Board at Wood St (off Liberty Ave) or Steel Plaza (nr Doubletree, Omni, Marriot City Ctr) and go to Station Sq.

Again, it's best to walk with us 20-25 min/ but there's options in case you're tired, hot, or if it rains

maphttp://www.pgh-sea.com/images/NSConnector2.jpg

No votes yet

Have attended every single Anthrocon

BlackJack's picture
This user is a Contributor

I found it to be a manageable walk going, but returning, full of Italian food, I preferred to hail a taxi. That was a time-management thing as much as anything else. But if there's a convenient mass-transit alternative, then people should consider it-at least for the return.

No votes yet

MOST AC ATTENDEES DO NOT WEAR A FURSUIT OR ANY FORM OF COSTUME.

AnthroCoon's picture

From Buca..nearby across Carson St is the Station Sq Subway station.Pay $2.50 and you can go to

Steel Plaza--nr Doubletree, Omni and Marriott City Ctr

Wood St--near Liberty Ave, couple blocks from Westin/CC

Gateway--near Wyndham. Etc

No votes yet

Have attended every single Anthrocon

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.