2016 article about furry fandom

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
2 replies [Last post]
Ron Bauerle's picture
This user is a Contributor

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2016/feb/04/furry-fandom-subculture-animal-costumes

By Kim Wall, who died on that submarine Sad

I didn't know Kage had a samurai cockroach fursuit Jawdropping!

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Rick2tails's picture

I remember reading that.I didnt know though she was the lady who was murdered on that submarine.What a horrible tradgedy. 

No votes yet
Soggy Otter's picture

And I could only chuckle when I read this!:

"Throughout Menagerie’s history, only one client ever asked for a suspicious alternation – a zipper between the legs – which Dee agreed to at $1,000 extra, adding that if he ever down the road needed repairs (otherwise offered at $40/hour), she wouldn’t work on it, “because that’s gross”."

Dee is one smart gal!  If I was a fursuit maker, and someone commissioned a murrsuit, I would make it, but I would also stipulate that I never want to see (let alone touch) the thing again! Laughing out loud Barf!

Soggy

No votes yet

Thank you, everyfur who attended Highwing's, Skarlath's, and my Zootopia panel!
Will we do it yet again, next year?
As I said last year: "Only time will tell..."

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.