Need room for 2, pref westin, 4-9th.

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
2 replies [Last post]
Gubaguy's picture

Ok, prefacing this with a quick shout out to anyone who will reply telling me to use the facebook page, NO.  I dont like social media, i DESPISE IT.  More then that, facebook is not optimised for this kind of search, and also that would either require me to make a private, furry only facebook account, which is in it of itself a pain, or use my real facebook and out myself to literally everyone who knows about my facebook, despite the fac ti dont actually use it for anything.

Now that that is out of the way, here are details:

I am seeking a room for 2, preferablly in the westin/main hotel, MY dates are July 4th-July9th, i am arriving around midnight on july 4th (it sucks but cant be helped) and leaving about 10AM on the 9th (my flight leaves at noon so i think 10 AM leaves me enough time to catch the bus to find a ride to the ariport).

The second person for the time being i have no info for other then they want to attend and have the time off, I can and will get more detailed info for them as soon as i have a room for us, as they dont want to make formal plans until a room with the specifications have been found.

Those specifications for them (and me by extension) are as follows: Cub friendly, to quote them "I’ve been trying to find a con to just kinda cut loose at. I’ve yet to do a party/bab con", they would like to have some real cubby time, so the room must be cub friendly, can discuss what that means in detail privatly.  I would prefer bedspace and am willing to share with pretty much anyone, but floor is ok as well, as for them i am unsure, but i imagine they would be willing to share bedspace with me or others.  I personally would prefer no more then 4 people in the room unless it is a larger room, ive already been approached by someone who wants 7 in a room meant for 4, and thats not somethign i am ok with.

Im fine with smoking, and drinking, i only drink casually so unless im offered alchohol or im at dinner i probably wont be drinking myself, i dont smoke myself either, my friend is in the process of quitting smoking, though i dont know how far along he is, he also drinks pretty casually.

I also abide by the 6-2-1 rules, and i am typically in bed between 1-3 AM, depending on the nights activities and what others in the room want, last year despite the 'room' wanting to be in bed by around midnight we often found ourselves out until around 2 AM regularly.

Beyond that... Feel free to ask about anything, cept my friend, im only asking about a room space for him becuase his exact words to me were: "Same, actually. If a room starts forming, lemme know" followed up by "I’ve been trying to find a con to just kinda cut loose at. I’ve yet to do a party/bab con".  So im jsut keeping him informed if i find a room for us both.

I can be reached through FA, name is Gubaguy, twitter is @gubaguyFA, and telegram is @gubaguy

Kthxbye!

Average: 5 (1 vote)
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Ron Bauerle's picture
This user is a Contributor

What's "bab"?

No votes yet
Gubaguy's picture

Babyfur, he just used a little slang.

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.