Courtyard

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
6 replies [Last post]
bryzie25's picture

looking for someone to bunk with at the courtyard (cheap too)

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
charlieg's picture
This user is a Contributor

You'll probably get more response if you go to the main site Anthrocon.org, then select About.  Choose Social media.  Then choose Room Share Group.

These forums get very little exposure these days.

No votes yet

To avoid problems with parents, read this FAQ and all its internal links before discussing Furry with your parents:

http://forums.anthrocon.org/faq/minors

Gubaguy's picture

What about those of us who cant use, wont use, hate using, or otherwise an not able to use facebook?  Kinda feels like im being shafted now becuase i have to go through the trouble of starting a facebook page, seomthign i have been adamantly agaisnt since the days of myspace.

Average: 5 (2 votes)
bryzie25's picture

problem is i need to be part of the group in order to post any request

No votes yet
Rick2tails's picture

it seems like forums got the complete shaft its a shame. I know I have no plans to ever use Facebook myself.that place is borderline evil especially with the nes thats coming out recently about it. I`d be happy if they go out of business 

No votes yet
KittMouri's picture

What's the room rate?

No votes yet

When you give up on yourself, you give up on those who believe in you. Always be true to yourself and never let anyone define who you are.

Hitch's picture

Hi Bryzie! Remember me? My sister and I are looking for a room! If it's still available, hmu here or telegram: @hitchthefox

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.