Hotel Suites - How do?

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
4 replies [Last post]
Kir Haru's picture

So I've only done this once before, but I'm looking at maybe getting a suite this year.  Is there an option I need to choose to get the suite price or will it show up when I try to book when hotels open?  I know it's a bit late to be asking something like this but I guess better late then never. And is there only one kind of suite avalible to us, or can we choose?  I just want to be ready this year. Can anyone help?

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
charlieg's picture
This user is a Contributor

The suites at the Westin opened on January 2.  The odds of ANY of them still being available is pretty much zero.  The procedure is on the front page under Recent News.

At least one other hotel has suites (Doubletree?), but I don't know what the procedure is to get them.

No votes yet

To avoid problems with parents, read this FAQ and all its internal links before discussing Furry with your parents:

http://forums.anthrocon.org/faq/minors

Kir Haru's picture

Oh, yeah. I meant the Double Tree. We tried the Westin but haven't been contacted about it yet, so I'm going to assume we weren't selected.

No votes yet
Grumpish's picture

Doubletree and Hampton have suites that open with general reservations and they're not hard to get. Some should be there when you go to pick a room. Not sure about the other hotels.

No votes yet
BlackJack's picture
This user is a Contributor

Just remember they're first come, first served. So, if you're online when reservations open, and you're the first to request that room for those dates, you've got the best chance to get it. Wait minutes, the odds drop. Wait hours, the odds plummet.

No votes yet

MOST AC ATTENDEES DO NOT WEAR A FURSUIT OR ANY FORM OF COSTUME.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.