Need ride from Pittsburgh airport.

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
8 replies [Last post]
Lexa Wolf's picture

Hey guys, I'm looking for a ride from the  Pittsburgh airport to the convention center. I'll be more then willing to pay for gas, and I can get you breakfast. I'll be ariving at the airport at 10:08 A.M on the 4th. 

A bit about me

I'm a 21 year old female. I trained and showed miniature donkeys when I was younger, then went to goats. I later started training horses, before I could get further  into that, I moved to Alaska (where I'm living now), to train sled dogs. I don't smoke, so you don't need to worry about smoke smell. I'm only going to be having two bags (one for my suit).

If you're willing to pick me up at the airport, I would appreciate it. 

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
D_Duncan's picture

Just in case you can't find a ride we do have a bus that goes to/from the airport and downtown. It is the 28X Airport Flyer and its schedule is here:

https://www.portauthority.org/rt/28x.pdf

Hopefully you get a carpool setup, but I wanted to let you know that there are options otherwise.

No votes yet
Lexa Wolf's picture

Thank you. I took the bus last year, but the bus driver and the other passengers were really rude. My ex boyfriend (boyfriend at the time), almost got punched by a guy on there. A lady was being very hateful to me.  After having such a bad experience with the bus, I'm wanting to avoid riding on it again. 

No votes yet
Glelin's picture

I likely don't even need to mention Uber/Lyft because you've likely already considered it.

One year I few into the Pittsburgh Airport, and the furries were so easy to spot. I asked someone if they wanted to split a cab ride to the DLCC. It ended up being $20 for each of us.

No votes yet

Curious about the current topics of conversation here on the forums? Check out the Recent Posts!

Lexa Wolf's picture

I never thought of trying to share a cab with other furries. I'll keep that in mind, thanks 

No votes yet
D_Duncan's picture

Oh, wow. I'm sorry to hear that your ride was so bad. I honestly didn't expect to hear that, but I apologize for the behavior of those people, I expected better from people here in the burgh.

No votes yet
Lexa Wolf's picture

Thanks. It was definitely not something I thought would happen, when I got on it. 

No votes yet
MeowthRocket's picture

Problem is I'm aiming to arrive on the 3rd. I could arrange maybe to meet you at the airport and ride with you back to your hotel to make sure you don't have another bad experience. Would that help?

To clarify, I mean I'd ride with you on the bus or uber or whatever from the airport. I can't drive myself. Sad

No votes yet
Lexa Wolf's picture

I appreciate that! Thank you so much

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.