Need a ride from AC back to Florida

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
3 replies [Last post]
Geronimo Clawz's picture

hey, anybody have a ride to offer? I dont feel like flying back home because it costs alot of money for a round trip. Anybody who lives in Orlando Fl would be driving back to florida be willing to drop me off in Ocoee. I would kindly help you with gas money. I'm also 27 years old. Might be leaving AC Monday, maybe around 1 or 2. 

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Glelin's picture

These forums are mostly dead at this point. It'll be tough to find a ride share here.

Anthrocon has been trying to promote this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AnthroconRideShare/

No votes yet

Curious about the current topics of conversation here on the forums? Check out the Recent Posts!

Geronimo Clawz's picture

never mind, i got it thanks.

No votes yet
Geronimo Clawz's picture

how do i write a post on the group?

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.