Supersponcer question.

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
5 replies [Last post]
Lexa Wolf's picture

I'm trying to find out when the Supersponcers will be emailed about the early hotel reservations. Does anyone know when the emails will be sent out? And when can  supersponcers get their hotel rooms?

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
charlieg's picture
This user is a Contributor

Supersponsors will be sent an email on January 30 at 11:00 Eastern Time in the US.  You can get your room as soon as you receive the email.

NOTE: that is based on how it has been done in prior years.  Since it works, I doubt it will change this year.  I might be wrong on the time: it might be noon.

Also, be aware that all Supersponsor room reservations are verified against the list of Supersponsors.  If it doesn't match a registered Supersponsor, the reservation will be cancelled.  Be aware that rooms in the Courtyard are limited in number even for Supersponsors.

No votes yet

To avoid problems with parents, read this FAQ and all its internal links before discussing Furry with your parents:

http://forums.anthrocon.org/faq/minors

SnowQueen's picture
This user is a Staff Member

Actually, Charlie, it's January 31st that reservations open for Supersponsors. They will receive an email prior to that date with information as to what to expect on the 31st.

No votes yet

Assistant Director of Registration

charlieg's picture
This user is a Contributor

Sorry.  I always screw that up.

No votes yet

To avoid problems with parents, read this FAQ and all its internal links before discussing Furry with your parents:

http://forums.anthrocon.org/faq/minors

SnowQueen's picture
This user is a Staff Member

Don't worry about it. That's what I'm here for.

No votes yet

Assistant Director of Registration

MeowthRocket's picture

No worries, Charlie

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.