Is it okay?

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
2 replies [Last post]
FevirreTheWolf's picture

Is it okay if i make Anthrocon in Roblox? I got this idea when i didnt have the money to go to Anthrocon 2017, im not trying to make profit under anyway you can keep the money, This is for people and furries who sadly couldn't attend or didnt have the money to come, this could also reduce post con depression on alot of people, also its a Virtual simulation version of Anthrocon so users can attend in Anthrocon and Anthrocon roblox edition as i said im not making money from this,

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
charlieg's picture
This user is a Contributor

This was discussed for Second Life some time ago.  Check

http://forums.anthrocon.org/node/6126/anthrocon-sim-second-life

ESPECIALLY Chiaroscuro's final post.  I doubt any of the limits he mentions have changed.

No votes yet

To avoid problems with parents, read this FAQ and all its internal links before discussing Furry with your parents:

http://forums.anthrocon.org/faq/minors

Chiaroscuro's picture
This user is a Board MemberThis user is a Staff Member

I's say the same rules would apply. Give it a try; invite someone in Anthrocon authority to check it out and give an approval when you're done, remember Anthrocon is a trademarked name.

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.