Looking to meet up with new friends

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
No replies
Lexa Wolf's picture

Anthrocon 2018 will be my second con. Last Ac I just hung out with my roomates, but next year I would like to meet more people. Is anyone up to going to lunch or getting a drink (not drunk) at a bar? I really want to emphasis, not getting drunk. One drink, maybe two. I don't like hanging around a bunch of drunk people, nor do I want to get drunk.

A bit about myself

I'm 20 years old, turning 21 in December. I was born in Japan (Military family, dad was deployed to Japan). I moved to California, then to Missouri, back to California, back to Missouir. Then, two years ago (age 18) I ended up getting a job up in Alaska. I never met the lady I was going to go work for, I had only talked to her online a few times. After convicing my parents, I bought a plane ticket and flew up here.

In Alaska, I work with sled dogs. I care for them, train them and even get to run the sled. I've done a few races, but not many. On my free time, I like to role play, write, read and watch TV.

If you're intrested in meeting up, please let me know,

Lexa the wolf.

No votes yet
Your rating: None