Where does the registration and minor consent form get mailed to?

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
6 replies [Last post]
MCWhiteRose's picture

Is there a specific adress I need to send the registration forms to? I've looked in forums and the FAQ but still havent found much.. 

Also, I may need the minor consent form, but is it for 18 and under or something else?

I just hope to get these answered because this is my first con if I go.

Pink sweatdrop

No votes yet
Your rating: None

The keytar woof is best woof!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
charlieg's picture
This user is a Contributor

The address to send a mail-in registration is on the form itself, at the top left of the form which can be downloaded from the items to the left.  It is found under INFORMATION, then REGISTRATION.

The minor consent from can be downloaded there as well.  It is required for ANYONE who is over the age of 12 and under the of 18 before the day they attend Anthrocon.  If you will be 18 even the day Anthrocon starts, you will not need it.  The form can be used in one of two ways.

1.  It can be filled out and notarized before the con and must then be presented at Registration.  Your parent or legal guardian does not have to be present.

2.  It can be filled in at Registration BUT your parent or legal guardian must be present to fill it out.

(Both the parent and child should have state issued photo ID's.)

Those under 12 must be under parental supervision at all times.  The child attends for free but the parent must pay for an attending membership.

(Did I get anything wrong, Nicona?)

No votes yet

To avoid problems with parents, read this FAQ and all its internal links before discussing Furry with your parents:

http://forums.anthrocon.org/faq/minors

MCWhiteRose's picture

Thanks for the info so much! I can't wait to go!

No votes yet

SnowQueen's picture
This user is a Staff Member

For the most part, you got everything right, except it's above 12, not above 13 for a parental consent form.

Registration opens tomorrow and we encourage all attendees to register online if possible. Things can get lost in the mail.

No votes yet

Assistant Director of Registration

charlieg's picture
This user is a Contributor

Edited my post and hopefully got it right this time...

No votes yet

To avoid problems with parents, read this FAQ and all its internal links before discussing Furry with your parents:

http://forums.anthrocon.org/faq/minors

MCWhiteRose's picture

WAIT so do you mail the consent or do you actually give it at the convention center? Just asking sorry

No votes yet

SnowQueen's picture
This user is a Staff Member

We need you to bring the consent form with you to the con to give to registration staff when you get your badge. You can scan and mail a copy as well, just for added security, but it's not necessary.

No votes yet

Assistant Director of Registration

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.