Anthrocon 2018 Dealers Room: Get ready!

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
6 replies [Last post]
Chiaroscuro's picture
This user is a Board MemberThis user is a Staff Member

Our Dealers Room plans to open for 2018 on October 8th. Unforseen challenges may delay us, but everything looks as if it will be on schedule.

Most things will be similar to last year, with only two related changes: Pricing and Electricity. To benefit all dealers, we've included electricity for every Dealership! No more worries about low batteries on your phone or laptop. Each dealership will recieve one electrical outlet in their area (Islands theiir typical two). We recommend that dealers bring an extension cord and/or powerstrip of 8 feet (2.5 meters) or more for the most convenient placement.

Due to this being provided, we've had to alter prices. Dealers who had not paid for electricity will see their prices increase to cover the costs; while those who had been paying for it will see costs go down for 2018.  Endcaps and Islands, always highly in demand, will see their table costs increase as well as we try to balance supply, demand, and increasing costs.

The Dealers room page is updated with prices at http://anthrocon.org/dealers, and the updated Dealers room Information Packet is at http://anthrocon.org/drip .

--Chiaroscuro

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
bradypodidae's picture

I am receiving the Four 0h Four on the http://anthrocon.org/drip.

It seems the period at the end of the sentence was included? When I C/P minus period i get to the page.

Just thought you would want to know.

^_^

No votes yet

~Brady

Not a complete idiot. Many parts are missing.

Nicona Shadowwolf's picture

I went ahead and corrected it in his OP.

No votes yet

Director of Registration

Chiaroscuro's picture

Thanks Nicona!

No votes yet
Sarahcat.'s picture

Real nervous about applying but going to try my best! :) 

No votes yet
ScoutER's picture

Question for confirmaiton.  Does dealer Registration start at 6:00 AM EST or 11:00 EST?  I've seen multiple time frames.

No votes yet
Chiaroscuro's picture

We anticipate to open about noon EST.

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.