In need of friends

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
4 replies [Last post]
Basco Tatsumi's picture

Huggle Highfive My name is basco tatsumi im a black bear gay and 23 years old. I am in the need of friends and furs to talk to irl i have no friends they all left me cause i was the only guy in the group of friends.

Average: 4 (1 vote)
Your rating: None

Basco Tatsumi

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
scarfy kitten's picture

Huggle :(  sorry to hear that

No votes yet
Basco Tatsumi's picture

how are you scrafty kitten? thank you for replying to my post i did not think any fur would.

No votes yet

Basco Tatsumi

Sither's picture

I'm not on alot,  but if you wanna talk you can hit me up. I'm on fb more so if you are on there send me a pm here with your fb info and I'll add ya.. 

No votes yet

Never let the fear of what others will think keep you from doing what you love

Crazyjoe1952's picture

And I'm from Santa Rosa Cali. and also I'm not on this sight a lot do to the mountains but I can be reached by FA.

No votes yet

Mountain Blue Fox Joe. I'm also on these stations, Fliker .Live Jurnel FetLife Devant Art ,and Furaffinity With lots and lots of pitchers.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.