Floor Wars?

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
3 replies [Last post]
Amai Fanda's picture

I was wondering if you guys plan on bringing Floor Wars back for another year. I was thinking of participating if you do, as, from what I have gathered, floor wars appears to be freestyled. I am not entirely sure if I would be able to plan a dance well enough for the actual competition, but I am intrigued by floor wars and the in general concept of it. It seems interesting and like something that could be fun to participate in.

Thank you for you time,

Amai

Average: 4 (1 vote)
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
SkyRyd3r's picture
This user is a Staff Member

Hello there! 

We do intend on bringing back Floor Wars for its fifth edition at Anthrocon this year. It's a very popular event right now, and we'd love to see you there! More information to come shortly.

No votes yet

Programming Staff - Co-organizer of Dance Competition and Floor Wars

PracticalFX's picture

Awesome, glad to hear you're bringing this back as I'd also be interested in participating. Are we able to enter both FloorWars and the Dance Competition or only one?

No votes yet

“You always strive for excellence, because to aim for anything else is a waste of life.” 

NexusFolf's picture

You may enter both, though run by similar folks and both dance events they are very different in their own right.

Dance Comp had prelims and cuts

Floor Wars has online sign ups before con and the list posted before con 

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.