Panel Interest Check :Blizzard Furs, World of Warcraft furs

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
5 replies [Last post]
talonsaurn's picture

(reposted from general programing, sugjested because, well its gaming as well)

As normal at this time of year, I start thinking of new panels to try out for my next con, and have stumbled on one i might like to try, having been a wow fan on and off for a few expansions now I can't help but realize there is more than a slight amount off furry flowing through blizards tentpeg game.The obvious furryness of Wow can't be denied, we have Panderian, Tauren, Worgen, and countless mosnter races of all sorts and moralities, Would seem a nice little way to get to know fellow furry players of the games, be it Wow, Starcraft or Diablo.

The exact details of the get together are still very much up in the air, afterall this is just a early feeler out sorta thing. I expect mostly a meetup and greet rather than a majorly informative panel

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Kiric's picture
This user is a Staff Member

Taking into account the response to interest checks vs the actual showed-up count, I'd say there's plenty to warrent putting in a panel request on the subject. ^_^ I'd pop in if I wasn't so dang busy all the time.

No votes yet

vg-gaming@anthrocon.org

talonsaurn's picture

Certianly don't mind getting the room and figuring out a time, my only question from a personal aspect is having enough unique content to provide, Is it possible to run a simple meetup without having to talk and entertain the crowd such as their might be. Don't want to be "That guy" who gets a panel together and isn't able to actually provide enough reason for people to be their(or get into complex schedualing problems and such)

No votes yet
Arrow Quivershaft's picture

If you want a Meet-and-Greet, you seem like you have enough interest to get one going.  I think you should suggest it and I could get to work on it.

No votes yet

--Fandom Track Lead

KazeVelara's picture

Depending on the time, I would be interested in stopping in as well. I know the interest in the gamers is there. A meet and greet is a perfect thought. Tho you may need a line for horde and alliance to keep seperated in the wow furs.. :3

I realized that the original post here was from 2014, but to be honest.. does not change that there would be interest however.

No votes yet
VernonOnFM's picture

Argh!! I had a great time at this panel, talking to some very fun people. I even met one person who played a Panderan Mistweaver who gave me his battletag, but my phone lost the memo. Literally! I very much want to find him, it sounded like playing WoW would be lots of fun. If you know somebody who plays a pandaren mistweaver that attended the panel, please ask them to send me a private message.

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.