NE furs going to AC?

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
3 replies [Last post]
Kaylin's picture

so im going to be flying down to AC from and i was wondering, how many/who else is going?! ive never seen a furry around so i dont know how many active furs there are but i would love to coordinate and be on the same flight as some of you so we can get to know eachother better!

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Sarahcat.'s picture

Not sure if you have a Facebook or not but there's a group called New England Furries/Therians that has a lot of members and is super nice.

I'm from Connecticut but know quite a few New Hampshire furries. Nice to know another local!

No votes yet
Kaylin's picture

awesome! yeah i have 2 facebooks actually, one for my family and one for normal facebooking XD

No votes yet
Sarahcat.'s picture

Awesome! I'd suggest joining and making a post on the page, I'll surely comment on it in hopes other people will too. Smiling

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.