Announcing our first Guest of Honor: Trevor Devall

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
6 replies [Last post]
Giza's picture
This user is a Board MemberThis user is a Staff Member

We are very pleased to announce a very special luminary guest who will be joining us at Anthrocon 2016. Mr. Trevor Devall is a prolific voice actor who hails originally from Canada, where he spent fifteen years as a voice-over artist before relocating to Los Angeles, CA. His credits include My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Lego Star Wars, and a host of characters for the Marvel universe including, most recently, Rocket Raccoon on the animated Guardians of the Galaxy.

Not only will Anthrocon 2016 be our twentieth annual Anthrocon, it will be our 10th anniversary of moving to the wonderful City of Pittsburgh.

We will see you there no later than Thursday, June 30th, 2016 until Sunday, July 3rd, 2016.

Average: 4.5 (26 votes)
Your rating: None

Pennsylvania Furry? Be sure to check out http://www.pa-furry.org/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
MeowthRocket's picture

Has anyone noticed the past 3 years we've had at least one awesome V.A. as a guest?

2014 had Lee Tockar and Jim Cummings

2015 had Kimlinh Tran

2016 has Trevor Devall and ??????

Average: 5 (1 vote)
Rick2tails's picture

I`ve noticed. My fave though was Rob Paulsen  a few years prior. Though Jim Cummings was pretty damn neat to meet as well !

whtllnew's picture

Voice actors no doubt make up a major part of the eligible GOAs.

No votes yet
Sharpblood203's picture

I had no idea he Voiced Thunderlane and Dookie that is so awsome cant wait for June :D 

STrRedWolf's picture

We have the voice.  Now we need is the creator. 

Someone get in contact with Bill Mantlo, the creator of Rocket Raccoon!

No votes yet

--
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:
Keep Uncle Kage "well medicated."
MSU Seniority Briefing

Unclekage's picture
This user is a Board MemberThis user is a Staff Member

Um, we would, but Mr. Mantlo is not in the best of health.  He was badly injured by a hit-and-run driver years ago and suffered serious brain trauma.  He's in a care facility now, and I don't think he'd be up to making the trip to Pittsburgh.

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.