ITEMS TURNED IN TO THE 2008 ANTHROCON LOST AND FOUND

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
13 replies [Last post]
Unclekage's picture
This user is a Board MemberThis user is a Staff Member

If you believe any of the following might be yours, please reply with:

1) As detailed a description of the item as you can manage
2) Your real name
3) Your current mailing address

If you think it may belong to someone else, please contact that person directly and ask them to get in contact with us. We do not have time at this point in the year to chase people down!

Fursuit "sandals"
a "K9 Corps" action figure
a stuffed reindeer or similar ungulate
small sculpted dragons
Small container of artists' supplies (3 of them)
Various pieces of artwork
A nice novel with a sale price of GBP 3.50
A dozen pairs of sunglasses (please only reply if you really need us to go to the expense of returning them to you)
An art portolio on CD
Numerous items of jewelry
Posters (2 of them)
a wristwatch
memory cards
numerous leather cases
A digital camera
Some shirts purchased in the dealer's room
Multiple stuffed animals
Multiple articles of clothing from the dance (NOTE: We keep these only 2 months, after which they are donated to a local charity).
Numerous Anthrocon membership badges

The following personalized badges as well:

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Ron Bauerle's picture
This user is a Contributor

Quote:
memory cards

Do you mean cards for cameras, or pocket USB flash drives?

Is it feasible/worthwhile to post say the first and last pic (or a directory) from each one and/or a description of them on the AC flickr page? I've misplaced a 16M? XD camera card, but I'm pretty sure I did so at home and not at AC...

Ron

No votes yet
Joltmar's picture

edit! I posted a stupid thing when I was half asleep XD

No votes yet
navajo's picture

Seriously doubt its mine, but its worth a shot on that digital camera.

Kodak Easyshare Z740, silver, blue 1GIG SD memory card and Energizer Lithium CRV3 battery loaded. First pic on the memory car should be a pic of a sunrise.

No votes yet
Unclekage's picture

No, sorry.

No votes yet
nanakifox's picture

Mind as well see if this is where I left it.

A Black Fossil watch, last seen at the 17th floor, exact item:

http://www.amazon.com/Fossil-Mens-Metal-Dress-Watch/dp/B0019M5EFY/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1216693498&sr=8-4

No votes yet
Dreamous's picture

I lost two pieces of artwork Sunday evening in the zoo; They were both contained within two yellow plastic bags from the hotel gift shop. The two pieces were both done by Louie Furrywolfie, as follows:

One watercolor and ink of an otter, somewhat floating in water (water not drawn). It's a somewhat long torso otter wearing a black speedo with a very long tail.

The second piece is a light pencil sketch on paper, a tiger undressing i believe, in a jock strap, looking upon the viewer.

Hope they were found;

Thanks,
Dreamous

No votes yet
PeterCat's picture

Contact Uncle Kage as described in the first post -- he asked me if anyone had bought certain Louie Furrywolfy artwork at the Art Show, but the title Kage gave me from the back of the piece did not match any of the pieces from that artist this year.
--
For faster answers to any Art Show question, please e-mail art-2008 (at) anthrocon.org . I visit the discussion boards here only a couple of times a week.
--
PeterCat
Anthrocon Art Show Director

No votes yet

For faster answers to any Art Show question, please e-mail artshow (at) anthrocon.org. I visit the message boards here only a couple of times a week.

Unclekage's picture

Actually, please send me a valid US mail address. I have the artwork here.

No votes yet
Fuchsia Possum's picture

I'm having some doubts that you'll have it, but I left a short-sleeved hoodie in the Ladies room by the dance.

If I remember correctly, I took it off and hung it on the inside of a stall and just forgot about grabbing it.

It's black with a front zipper, and a silver foil skull with red crossbones located on the upper left on the front and the bottom right on the back.

This is the exact hoodie, size 4: http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302036104&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442175976&bmUID=1218249112120

No votes yet
bucktowntiger's picture

I didn't see it on the above list, and there's probably a snowball's chance in the Earth's mantle of them still being retrievable, but I was wondering if anyone found a pair of fursuit sleeves. Orange (more brownish), with black stripes, about three feet long, connected with a white strap.

Thanks a bunch!

BucktownTiger, Lead Shopwrecker
Paw Recognize Paw Studios
"Letting the Music Speak for Itself"

No votes yet

BucktownTiger, Lead Shopwrecker
Paw Recognize Paw Studios
"Letting the Music Speak for Itself"

kimipony's picture

The yaoi fan one that says Suichi and Yuki I bought that at fanime that year and wore it at ac been looking forever for it. I hope you guys still have it. I also lost 2 of my other badges (one holder but one was hiding behind the other.) name on them says, "Kimito" if those were found I'd love to get them back!

or call anytime (unlimited everything)
925-594-1308

No votes yet
kimipony's picture

real name: Ryan A Harris (erin for first name soon. mtf transgender.)
Address will be given when asked for.

No votes yet
Softpaw's picture

Might be more effective to email Kage directly, since this is from 2 cons ago: http://www.anthrocon.org/user/4/contact

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.