Anthrocon 2015 Fursuit Parade Group Photo

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
16 replies [Last post]
Giza's picture
This user is a Board MemberThis user is a Staff Member

It's here, the Anthrocon 2015 Fursuit Parade Group Photo:

The full photo is 1,460 fursuiters.

The full-size version is available over here! Just click on the thumbnail there to get a 26,000 pixel wide version of the photo. But be warned, it may break some browsers.

We also have a 10,000 pixel wide version.

This photo is courtesy of Kreggan/Kyreeth and Warphammer, who have also been nice enough to make the photo available for non-commercial use if you are in them.

Enjoy!

Average: 4.5 (46 votes)
Your rating: None

Pennsylvania Furry? Be sure to check out http://www.pa-furry.org/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
MutatedPiranha's picture

Took 5 minutes to load the 10,000 pixel, but it was worth it. Thank you for the picture. Hope you guys had fun at AnthroCon! Can wait until 2016! Hopefully, I will be there. And by hopefully, I mean I WILL.  Dance

Average: 5 (1 vote)
Grimno's picture

Some day, the group will be too big for even such a large picture to show us all.

And when that day comes.

We will find Uncle Kage, in the fetal position, underneath the council table, buried underneath a mountain of empty bottles.

Average: 5 (3 votes)
Fawks Silvarin's picture

It came out nicely! So many suiters... and I'm finally one of them! First time out suiting. That will be a tough parade to follow. Glad to be a part of it. x3

Average: 5 (2 votes)
tychoaussie's picture

Brilliant! I would like to print me a poster-sized version of it on the MSU poster printer. Only, at 200dpi it'd be 12 inches tall and 50 inches long. Mmmm, Might do it anyway.

Chiaroscuro's picture

We've printed out a twelve feet long version on vinyl in a previous year. It raised hundreds in the charity auction, and we'll probably be doing something similar in 2016. Smiling

I must gently but specifically ask that if you do print it out it be for your own personal enjoyment; and not for resale, trade, advertisement, or other business use without the express permission of the photographer.

Average: 4 (1 vote)
tychoaussie's picture

I must gently but specifically ask that if you do print it out it be for your own personal enjoyment; and not for resale, trade, advertisement, or other business use without the express permission of the photographer.

Sure thing! I just want to hang it on the wall of my office. I really like the vinyl printing idea and you just gave me another idea . . . for private use of course!

No votes yet
Tyzoo's picture

I found me and my clon!! Awesome group photo. Next year I'm right on the front line for sure!

Average: 4.5 (2 votes)
panzier's picture
This user is a Staff Member

Excellent picture, couldn't hear the instructions but it was about the same as before.

All those furs and nobody blinked!!

Average: 5 (2 votes)
Cause's picture

Awesome Picture! I have part of it on my desktop. Can't fit it all.

<:3 )~ A fat RAT knows where the food is at. 

ThumpieBunnyEve's picture

There was more then 1 photographer up there, did any ofthem get the whole group, -past- the tape lines???

I'm on the side there, the white and cream Lopunny in the bottom Right Front Row.

I advised my BF " Buccaneer Bongo Bunny " (Dressed as the "Dread-Pirate Robberts" from the movie "The Princess Bride") to get to over to far Left side,

so he'd have his giant ears in the shot like i barely do.  He decided to hold my hand though all romantic like.

I absolutely would Not push in. because i was assuring there was no one behind me to get blocked off by my (nor his) ginormous ears.

The result of this romance and curtasy of course was that he got lopped off from the Right side of the shot. (Pun intended.)

We don't mind this, We both knew the risks of being outside the blue lines.

But were just hoping some one got 'a little past the blue lines' since we saw other cameras up there.

Since he and i were rather cutely coupled on the outskirts and dreamed the duo of romantic bunnies would be lovely.  If not clipped by necessary cropping.

No harm done, We'll stick to the plan, and be on opposing sides next time. But,  if anyone has that extra little side bit? please post linkiez? Thankies?

~Bunnies!

Average: 1 (1 vote)
Chiaroscuro's picture

We politely recommend in future that those with exceptionally tall ears, or other oversized/tall costumes head towards the back row, rather than trying to be outside the blue lines. Anyone standing outside the blue lines is very likely to be cropped out of the shot. I will check with our photo team to see if there is an uncropped versiont hey have maintained, but it is unlikely.

The only people taking photographs were our official photographer, and individuals with a Press Pass. This is to keep the privacy of fursuiters while letting them head-pop; it's considered similar to the Headless Zone. No one takes a photo before the signalled time (Though you may see them focusing and white balancing and such.)

No votes yet
Coyoty's picture

As Uncle Kage said during the setup (not that anyone could hear him over themselves talking), if you can't see him, the camera can't see you.  I made sure I could see him.  (I still haven't found myself, though.)  People need to listen to the directions so they don't get hit by the consequences of not listening to them.

No votes yet
ThumpieBunnyEve's picture

I couldn't hear a thing he said in my mask.  the side blower processor fans that let me breathe hover over my ears. So i wear earplugs. I've got mics' in the ear tips that go to an amp and to earbuds, but in that building they just amplify radio signals louder then Kage can shout with a megaphone. But this wasn't my first time. Intentionally took a risk. BF took more of one, and he got lopped out.  Not worried or fussy, just hopeful to know if there is one with him in it. That's all. :}

JumpingHorse's picture

I wasn't in it (for my reasons) as i stood over by the main doors and just listen to the speakers as what he was saying. Some late coming fur suiters were stopped from coming in and i felt bad for them but they were LATE and the picture was being taken.

No votes yet
Wexley's picture

Absolutely awesome! I hope to make it into this picture one day!

No votes yet

"Can't sleep; clowns will get me."

animal16365's picture

Sooner or later. The anthrocon fursuit group photo is going to get so big it will crash the internet

Trying to be abnormal in a normal world

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.