Dealer's Room layout, 2015!

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
19 replies [Last post]
Chiaroscuro's picture
This user is a Board MemberThis user is a Staff Member

Sorry for the delays in getting this to folks. Keep in mind that there still may be changes to Dealer Tables yet, but this is as current as can be:

https://www.anthrocon.org/node/24704/dealers-room-layout-2015

--Chi

Average: 4.4 (10 votes)
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
TechnoDragon's picture

Thank you! ^.=.^

No votes yet

Please save the Anthrocon Forums. Thank you! <3

LarkDiet's picture

Ahh, awesome! Can't wait to join everyone!

No votes yet

staggard's picture

I wish I could find out more about the person I'm sharing a table with! Laughing out loud

No votes yet
Chiaroscuro's picture

They're "Kangaroo Reef!"

I can pass them your email if you'd like so you two can communicate in advance, or your google-fu may be able to find them. Smiling

No votes yet
staggard's picture

Sadly my googlefu is not strong enough! Smiling

It would be cool to know more about them though!  If you wanna toss them my email that'd be super awesome. ( starstrill at gmail . com)

No votes yet
Rick2tails's picture

will you have a  printable version of the map? I know based on recent years theres been  no desire to print the maps in a good writable on size  .So I want to print out a nice big copy  to take to the con with me.

Average: 5 (1 vote)
Chiaroscuro's picture

Hmm! Give me a little time, I'll see what I can do.

No votes yet
Rick2tails's picture

just checking up if you were able to manage a printable version of the map of the dealers room yet?

No votes yet
Chiaroscuro's picture

We're working on it!

No votes yet
MistressTiger's picture

Any possibility of a list ordered by table number?

No votes yet
Rick2tails's picture

since its been another week just politley bumping this  back up to the top. not trying to be a bother just really hoping we can get a printable map before it gets too close to the con

No votes yet
Badger's picture

The past few years I've made my own printed map - I posted a reply here a week or so ago, and it popped up with 'Awaiting approval', and then vanished into the ether. I'm not sure if it was declined for some reason, or got lost somehow? I'd happily edit this reply to include links to my version, if it's not against policy or somesuch (that may have caused the original thread to not be approved?)

If someone could let me know if I should assume it was rejected for some reason (I've not been notified if it was); or, if it's okay to go ahead and try to re-post it, I'd happily share what I have.

No votes yet
Ron Bauerle's picture
This user is a Contributor

I don't speak for AC, but I see no reason you can't post a link to your own version. I've also never seen an "awaiting approval" message on any of my posts, thus can't explain that one Puzzled

But now that I've replied to your post, you can't edit it to add your links (but you can reply to this one Smiling)

No votes yet
Rick2tails's picture

I`d be grateful for a clear  printable map so i can write down notes as I  hike the dealers room like where i left off sketchbooks and who I need to do business with still etc

No votes yet
Badger's picture

The past couple years I've put together a map for myself, though never thought much of it; mostly in that I tag it with my own notes for my particular tastes. Occasionally I'd get asked for a copy, and printed a few extras I'd give out. Given I'd seen this post I figured this year I may as well share what I use ahead of time, in case anyone finds it useful.

The base image can be found here: http://furchives.org/~badger/ConventionMaps/AC2015/AC2015_Den_Untagged.jpg
Alternatively, the PSD and my own versions can be found in the parent directory: http://furchives.org/~badger/ConventionMaps/AC2015/
Please note that there's no way to know which side of a shared table a dealer will be on, so shared tables may be backwards!

I also created a sort of 'copy' of the spreadsheet with URL's and notes that I use when making my own colored version of the map, for my specific interests-
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAheXDaYS66FkQTX31i8DAHtKEyPLZQWsub1tmoXy9Q
Notably the spreadsheet has a dealer's list by name, by table, and a condensed/organized version of the Artist Alley lottery results.

Personally, I normally print double-side so the alley spreadsheet is on one side and the den map is on the other.

Additionally, in the parent directory listed above, I've included the form I made for purchasing commissions. I pre-fill out some of the details and print a small batch at Kinko's on 2-layer carbonless copy paper, one for the artist to hold onto and one for myself to help keep track of them all. It's surprisingly cheap at Kinko's if you print six (3x2) forms per page, just be sure to put the order in a couple-few days in advance. Maybe someone will find that useful, too.

Anyway, it's far from perfect, dunno if they'll be useful to anyone else, just thought I'd share what I have since I put it together every year for myself anyway. Feel free to PM with any suggestions here, or on FA (BadgerMeles). Or even say hello at AC, I'm most easily spotted in suit nomming innocent little beanie babies; or running around rampant with a 'Badger' and 'Rethoras' badge, a red backpack, and a big white tiger (who's lost her stripes x.x) on my back with her own 'Piquant' badge.

P.S: Go to "Who's Lion is it Anyway?"! Don't ask questions, just go! Unless it's "Question's Only". Then you can ask questions.

No votes yet
MistressTiger's picture

It would be wonderful to have a list ordered by table number as well as alphabetically by dealer. Much easier to see who is in a certain row, what dealers are next to each other, etc.

No votes yet
SnowQueen's picture
This user is a Staff Member

I'm sad. Andy Runton is not coming this year. We've become good friends and I'm going to miss him this year.

No votes yet

Assistant Director of Registration

Chiaroscuro's picture

I'll miss him as well; I hope he'll return in the future. Likely when he has a new book out. Smiling

No votes yet
Tyzoo's picture

Now I have everything I need to plan my shopping and events!! As long as nothing big changes I'm set for this AC, can't wait!!

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.