Video taken of the fox with laser gloves?

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
4 replies [Last post]
Fox Starwing's picture

Hey there, I know some of you guys with the really sick looking camera rigs were shooting me while I was raving with the laser gloves. I'm actually kinda anxious to see what it looks like from the outside. I doubt many videos have been uploaded to youtube what with the hard crash at the end of con and editing that must be done. But if any of you wonderful folks who camera happen to upload some footage please let me know! Thanks!

-Starwing

Average: 5 (1 vote)
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Murkrow's picture

I have Videos right here. Some may still be uploading as I post this, but you ARE in the Rave videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbgM8x14OgWMUrt68UjFMVg

No votes yet

HAIIMMURK&THISISMYSIGNATUREITROCKSDOESNTHUH?

Fox Starwing's picture

Thank you SO MUCH! That was awesome! I see now how to optimize the moves for the camera, lots of wild rotations seem to really make them stand out, most excellent work, I cannot thank you enough! It is so cool to think that a year and a half ago, I wouldn't even enter the dance floor. Last anthrocon I did some raving, but never once did I enter a circle and no way did I go on stage. This year I did both, pretty decently I think!

No votes yet
Burlington's picture

Oooh I remember you in the rave! You were awesome! Infact I think you were the same fox who had the boombox rifle in the parade and the one I asked 'What does the fox say?" And oyu were all "Whatever the hell he wants" XD

No votes yet
Fox Starwing's picture

Yup that was me! And thanks for the link up there!

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.