Commissioned Badge - No Call from Artist

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
1 reply [Last post]
Desolator12's picture

My girlfriend - Patch Dreamweaver - commissioned an artist in Artist's Alley for a badge. Unfortunately, she seems to have lost the receipt to the badge purchase, so we can't determine who the artist is to ask them directly (She can't remember the name of the artist either), and the artist has not contacted her yet to let her know the badge is complete. The last update we had was that it was done, but needed to be laminated.

Now, I would like to state that while my girlfriend is slightly miffed, I'm not assigning blame here at all to anyone. I can only fathom the craziness that is the Artist Alley's lifestyle, and am assuming at this time that honestly things just slipped the artist's mind. All we're really looking for is to get everything squared away. If anyone knows an artist - or is the artist in question - who has a badge of a Pink and Black Maine Coon named Patch (Possibly Patch Dreamweaver, I don't know what she got put on the badge) please reply.

Thank you.

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Desolator12's picture

As a note, was advised by Patch a better description of the individual, which MAY help better than "Hey! My girlfriend got a commission from an Artist at Anthrocon! Who was it?" Sticking out tongue

She was an African American female with dreadlocks, lighter-skinned. I do remember on the second day she was at the row closest to and facing the art show.

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.