Did you lose it? We may have found it!

Welcome furry fans!

We're glad you stopped by. Go ahead and register for a free account to get the benefits of being a member, including:
  • Access to all of our posts and comments
  • Your own profile including an avatar, buddy lists, and other social networking features
  • The ability to participate in a community of over 9,000 furry fans!
Creating an account is easy. Register now!
10 replies [Last post]
Unclekage's picture
This user is a Board MemberThis user is a Staff Member

We have a large number of items that were left behind at Anthrocon.  Anything that was not claimed by Monday morning was brought with us.  We've been trying to identify what we can, but there are still a lot of things that have baffled us.

Here is what we have.  If anything sounds like something you lost, please send an email to ceo(at)anthrocon.org with the words LOST AND FOUND very prominent in the subject line.  Describe as completely as you can the item you lost and include your current real name and mailing address.  We will send your property back to you at no charge.

Cameras

Smart phones

Character badges and registration badges

Sketchbooks (PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME IN YOUR SKETCHBOOK!!!)

Water bottles

Sundry articles of clothing

Fursuit parts and accessories

Con store purchases

Eyeglasses and Sunglasses

Jewelry

Gaming equipment and accessories

Buttons

And other things that defy categorization.

Again, please EMAIL us if you think we might have found something that belongs to you.  If you try to tell us here, there's a chance we'll miss it.

No votes yet
Your rating: None

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Grimno's picture

Will they be posting a picture of all the lost items together?

I remember they did that before and some folks were able to identify other people's lost badges for them and such.

No votes yet
acinonyxjubatusrex's picture

Sometimes posting a photo of the found items backfires, because then anyone can claim that something is theirs and there really isn't a way to double-check the ownership, especially for items that are not personalized.

No votes yet
Mizuhiro Neko's picture

I lost a glasses cleaning cloth that is black, square, with sawtooth edges, and says "For Eyes" on one corner. The front desk at the Westin, where I think I lost it, did not see it. There was also a Furnando's receipt with it that was also lost. Do you have those? 

No votes yet
infinite hero bacon's picture

My mate lost his anthrocon badges from the last couple years. They have the name 'amethyst wolf', and a few little laser-cut charms hanging from them.

No votes yet

Velvetwolf's picture

Might have lost a black Nikon camera that does not have the lens cover to it. I know that there are pictures of fireworks on it but thats best as i can describe it.

No votes yet
Glelin's picture

Declaring here that you lost something is fine and dandy. Just don't forget to follow the instructions above and email CEO(at)anthrocon.org as well!

No votes yet

Curious about the current topics of conversation here on the forums? Check out the Recent Posts!

Kusabozu's picture

My boyfriend lost a rectangle badge that says "hi my name is penny" on it and was signed by felicia day; it would be lovely if it got returned because it is ultimately not replaceable. It is also very important to him! many thanks.

No votes yet
Kiric's picture
This user is a Staff Member

Please be sure to actually email Kage using the address he gives above. He may see this post, but he will see an email. ^_^

No votes yet

vg-gaming@anthrocon.org

Elkian's picture

For some reason I got a call twice from the Con Ops that I was missing something but wouldn't tell me what it was, then when I got there and asked for said object they said they had nothing. Most definetly the experience but they had me worrying my head running back and fourth trying to make sure I didn't loose anything ;_; But if anything with my name does actually end up showing up then, well, I guess they were right.

No votes yet

And as always, have a nice day.

Unclekage's picture
This user is a Board MemberThis user is a Staff Member

Er, this is all very confusing.  Let's start from scratch:

"Are you missing something from the convention that we may have found?"

No votes yet

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.